High-performance chromatic tuner with an extra large LCD
The LCA-120 features an extra large backlit LCD which offers an easily visible meter area, while the display contains convenient tuning functions for accurate tuning as well as numerous functions that are helpful for lessons.
The flip top design allows you to close the LCA-120 to protect the LCD, while also making the unit compact for convenient transport. Closing the tuner will also turn off the power automatically, preserving battery life. When tuning, the backlight will automatically turn on when sound is detected.
The function buttons are arranged with plenty of space for comfortable operation and easy access.
- Extra large backlit LCD for excellent visibility.
- "Focus Tune" function allows for even more accurate tuning within +/-10 cents.
- Sound Level meter visually indicates the volume of a performance.
- Korg's own Sound Back mode lets you tune using a reference tone together with the meter (using the optional CM-100L contact microphone).
- Temperament Program function lets you specify the tuning pitch for each note.
- A wide tuning range of A0--C8 (88 notes) and adjustable calibration (410 Hz--480 Hz) supports all types of instruments.
- A four-octave reference tone is built-in.
- Indicator marks for perfect major and minor thirds are provided.
- Built-in microphone.