The VC-12 starts with the same capabilities of the VC-4 Foot Controller, such as Program Selection, Tap Tempo, built-in Tuner (with Mute function), Individual Effects On/Off selection, Wah pedal (that can also control Volume), external Volume pedal input, and Parameter Control. It also offers a second Controller pedal for Volume (both pedals are heavy duty, chrome topped, as used on VOX Wah pedals), as well as large, heavy duty stomp box switches, independent Bank Up/Down switches, and a Recall switch to automatically revert to the prior selected program. In addition, the VC-12 is capable of storing four banks of Valvetronix amp user programs. Valvetronix amps alone can store 32 programs, whereas the VC-12 offers the user an additional 96 programs for a total of 128. Programs can be stored from any Valvetronix amp into the VC-12, and loaded into another amp. As an added bonus, the VC-12 can control two Valvetronix amplifiers at one time.
- CONNECTORS: VOX BUS MAIN connector, VOX BUS SUB connector
- DIMENSIONS: 710 (W)x 244(D) x 76-111(H) mm / 27.95"(W) x 9.61"(D) x2.99"-4.37"(H)
- WEIGHT: 5.6 kgs./12.35 Ibs
- POWER: Supplied via VOX BUS MAIN connector
- CONTROLS: Expression pedal, Volume pedal, Recall switch, Effect switches 1-4,Channel-fx ON/OFF switch, Bank UP/DOWN switches, Tap switch, Tuner switch
- BANK DISPLAY: 8-segment LED x 2 LEDs: 14 (7 switch LEDs, 7 tuner LEDs)
- INCLUDED ITEMS: VOX BUS cable (10 meter CAT5 10Base-T "straight" cable with secure latching system), Carrying bag